Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thanks!

We've received so many great comments from many of you, regarding the premier issue of The Voice of Valor!  It's wonderful to have such positive support. Most comments have come via email, and so are not visible on the blog itself.  Hopefully more people will leave their input on the blog.

A little bit of trivia regarding the blog....
     1) It's been viewed over 400 times (most since the premier issue was posted)
     2) It's been read by people all over the world ... literally!  There have been visitors
           from the United States, Germany, Russia, France...even Malaysia and Japan!

Thanks to those who have ordered print subscriptions, also.  We're quite excited about that, and will get them out to you promptly.

The Voice of Valor staff has already begun planning for the next issue (due out Sept. 15, 2012). We have a bunch of great ideas and some new writers, too!   As before, we welcome submissions from young Catholics!  Use the CONTACT US link above if you'd like to be a part of this venture!

God bless you~

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work on the magazine! I thought it was well put together, and the content was so interesting I couldnt' stop reading until I had finished. I would like to order a print copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the magazine!!! I will be making the cake for fourth of July! I liked so many articles I can't decide which was my favorite........keep up the good work and keep spreading the Faith!

    Karen Morehead

    ReplyDelete